Bee Stinger

Photography by Rick Minick
Rick is interested in what you think. Please leave a comment. There will be a drawing at the end of the month for your favorite picture.

~Angi
AngiMorgan.com
Join me at GetLostInAStory.blogspot.com to meet your favorite authors.
Dangerous Memories & Protecting Their Child coming in 2013
Hill Country Holdup & .38 Caliber Cover-Up
Harlequin Intrigues, available on-line

About Angi Morgan

Angi writes Intrigues where honor and danger collide with love. Find her on Facebook, Twitter and her website: AngiMorgan.com
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Bee Stinger

1. EllenToo says:

This is an amazing picture….

2. Angi Morgan says:

I hate bees, but I also thought it was an amazing picture.

3. Okay, that’s unreal. I’m afraid of bees, but I gotta say, that’s a fantastic pic!

4. Wendy says:

Is that the stinger or the tongue? A really good picture either way…

5. Rick Minick says:

It’s the proboscis, or tube for collecting nectar. I love doing flower shots. This also means that I get a lot of macro shots with some kind of insect as part of the shot 🙂 In this shot the bee itself was secondary to the flower part of the picture. I picked this was as one of my portfolio candidates because I liked the framing of the flower and the bee between the two leaves. Plus the background was nice and blurred so that it didn’t detract from the primary reason for the picture 🙂

6. Angi Morgan says:

Ha Ha… to me, the fraddy cat of bees (I am alergic, so I have a reason)… ALL I SEE is a stinger, whether it’s a nectar collecting tube or not. LOL
    ~Angi

7. Kaelee says:

This is an awesome shot. My husband is the photographer in the family and he would have loved to have taken this shot.